Hi,
Yea my 1st earthquake. Kinda cool. We had a good Easter. We watched conference, then started to drive home, almost home we hit a light and just everything started to shake. It was weird, like we were in the ocean. Pretty odd feeling. It emptied a ton of water from our pool. We got there and the pool had waves in it and splashing over the edge and stuff.
Some stuff well down in our apt. Our fridge got pushed to the middle of our kitchen.
I remember mom making us go to conference and stuff when I was young. I hated it, it was boring. But who knows. Maybe it's had a lasting effect on me. I don't know. I don't remember anything significant from those days.
But now I really do have a testimony of the leaders of our church. Especially Thomas S. Monson. I like the way he uses all the… I don't remember what it's called, when you use consonants and stuff right after each other in different words etc.[alliterations] Or what did he say "the snow cap of old age" idk something like that. Then Jeffrey Holland’s "blast a crater in your brain" they're pretty good public speakers. But they do it modestly and plainly, which is even more profound.
I listened to Priesthood session in Spanish. I could understand most everything. Every once in a while there was a word I didn't know.
Thanks mom for the email and the pictures. Sorry I didn't email last week. I was lazy and the computer wasn't working right, and then I played soccer ha-ha. I love you very much and thank you for the way you raised me. There were a lot of talks about mothers and how to raise kids, and the home etc.
Love Elder Lewis
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment