Hi Everybody,
Yea it was really nice talking on the phone. I only get to call home 2 more times. yuck! I'm old already. (on the mission) Idk how long I've been out I think it's like 9 months. The time is just flying by.
Yea transfers happened Wednesday. I got a new companion. I was a little sad because my last companion and I got a long pretty well. We had a lot of fun too. I'm training now. My new companion is Elder Jones. From Kerns, Utah. somthin' like that. He's here straight from the MTC. It's nice though, because he's really excited and optimistic about his mission.
Having to train someone also keeps me at my best. 'Cause I have to do my best so he doesn't settle for anything less later on. It's going well though. It's a different experience. His Spanish is OK too. He was in the MTC for Spanish, and he seemed to study it a lot there, so he'll pick it up fast.
The work is going fine. We're adding new investigators now often. The branch has asked us to find "new blood" so that's what we're doing. It's cool though. I do magic to people and stuff. One time I got this big group of like 20 kids watching me do card magic.
It's starting to get hotter out. Poco a poquito. It's been windy the past couple days. Oh, and btw, P-days are now on Tuesdays...
Pretty soon, we'll have tv's in our apts. So we can watch the new Preach My Gospel Movies. I'm pretty sure I'll be in it somewhere. Hopefully it's not embarrassing. Also--we can't text. We'll be able to text soon, by the end of the summer. That would help out a ton! '
Everything is going just fine. We're working hard and seeing little miracles everyday. :)
Love Elder Lewis
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment