Great, [now that my family has moved], when I get home, they're going to ask me to speak in the singles ward, the ward you used to be in, the Spanish ward, and then the one you're in now...haha.
That's awesome news, Will got into NC State. Longer drive now to go to school though. I haven’t gotten anything yet, because I’m in Brawley. Hopefully we'll get mail and stuff tomorrow. Because President is coming down for missionary training exchange. They bring mail with them. We only get mail every 3 or 4 weeks. It depends. Thanks for all that stuff in advance though! :) Can you believe I’m 21 years old now?! uck! That's old.
Yeah, it's getting hotter. It's in the 100's everyday now. But I was sick like all last week. It wasn't bad, it was like this cold virus that lasted a long time. I was just really tired and weak. But it's going away. It sucked, I just rested the whole time and read my Spanish textbook.
We have a man named Kevin Murrow with a baptismal date on the 20th. That should be real cool. He's an awesome guy.
Well I love you all very much thanks for the emails every week I really do appreciate it.
Love Elder Lewis
p.s. I can't believe I’ve been gone for like almost 10 months?! idk long time, it's flying by.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment