Things are going well. It's been hot here in El Cajon. Like 100's ugh, I thought I escaped, but nope! I'm getting tan. Last night we committed two people for baptism. It was a miracle how we found them.
We were leaving an appointment and walking in through the parking lot was a family. They came up and said hi and stuff. And it turned out he was a member. But left the church when he was 15. To make a long story short his 12 year old son wants to get baptized and go on a mission already. And his wife said she would be baptized too. Anyways they've really been prepared by the Lord. And to them, or vice versa. Because we're NEVER where we were. Never...and we just happened to be there when they got there. Nuts.
Anyways I gtg, I love you all. And don't worry about me I’m fine :)
I hope everything back home is going well.
I pray for all of you every day and night
Love Elder Lewis
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment