Hello everyone
Well last week was a good week. We had a baptism. Eliot Garcia. Super uber prepared. All we had to do was teach him. He really wanted to be baptized. He was super super super prepared. It was awesome. I think he's going to be a leader in the church. He just needs to keep learning for himself. But wow. We would only teach him once a week. So...yeah. So that was good. I'll send pics later.
Sooo. I don't know if I’ve told you, but I’m gonna see Alan the 26th of April. When I say Alan I mean John Alan Brown..Elder Brown. From t-burg. He's in the Carlsbad mission.
Also Thomas Zarate's littler brother is in that mission too [from Ithaca Ward]. The mission is getting bigger. Elder Tom Perry is coming down. He's gonna talk to our mission, Carlsbad, and Riverside. So that's way cool.
We're planning these activities and stuff for Easter. For the ward that it. We're gonna have a fireside with special musical numbers and testimonies from recent converts. Then an Easter egg hunt followed by "The Prince of Egypt" and the Easter Sunday a "Missionary Sunday" and on Easter Sunday there is an activity at night.
People are gonna dress up as Peter, James and John, Nephi, Laman and Lemuel, Lehi and Joseph Smith and others. Well turns out I’m gonna be Joseph Smith. So that's cool
There should be lots of nonmembers and less actives at those activities!!
Well everything is going all right here. I pray for you guys every day. No need to worry about me I’m fine. I know that I’m doing a great work. It's very fulfilling to be a missionary. Time is just flying by though :-/
Things are going well. We're gonna play soccer today. So that'll be fun. I have a ton of pics that I’m gonna send you guys. I got a year pass to the zoo, so we're going to go there again. Probably a few times more b4 I go home. I'll save a ton of money. Plus we can take the guided tours on bus, also the gondola that takes us across the zoo. Cause the zoo is huuuuuuuge. We were there like 4 hours the last time. We walked a lot and probably saw less than half.
Gonna go play soccer :-0
Love Elder Lewis
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment