OMG!!!
That's the mission right above us. They get to come to the temple sometimes!! We’re totally gonna meet up. It's gonna be sweet. Spanish! He’s gonna learn Spanish too! It's gonna change his liiiiife! I'm pretty sure he already loves Mexican food. It's gonna be perfect for him. I’m really happy for him.
I need to contact him somehow. I think I have his email. But idk if he uses it. I bet I was the closest huh! I guessed San Diego...he's one mission above. I'm pretty sure I win.
That's pretty crazy all the snow you guys got again. I'm glad I don't have to deal with it. There's something special about sitting at home all nice and warm on a snow day though. I have lots of good memories of that. Reminds me of the holidays and the coal stove and NY.
Cool pictures mom. Looks pretty cold.
The tide here at the beach has been extreeemely high. The waves were coming up over the rocks and flooding the yard and coming into the apt. complex. The people who've lived here a while said that it's never happened b4. Water was just pooouring in through the door and down the stairs into people’s closets and into the garage. It's not that bad now. But it was pretty neat. There's like no beach.
I'm doing pretty well. I was sick all last week. For the past like 6 days I was pretty sick. :-/
I didn't know what it was. I just had a fever for a few days. It would go up. Then go back down, then up, then down. Sat. I woke up at like 4 and checked my mouth. I had some white specs in the back of my mouth. I've had those b4...I got antibiotics and now I’m feeling a lot better. Just a little weak. I my fever peaked at 103.6 once. Then, I started to get a little scared. It went down though right then---to 98.6 in less than an hour. That's not good. But I was fine. I was super super super loopy though. But I’ve never had a fever so high.
So I wasn't able to get out at all last week :-/ I’m pretty eager to now.
Alex is getting baptized Sunday!
Love, Elder Lewis
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment