Yep, I'm training. He's a good kid. We get along fine. He's doing real well. I don't have to tell him to do stuff all the time, nor do I have to involve him in the lessons by myself. That's really good. I don't like "1 1/2" missionaries in a companionship. I'm glad he's my companion. He's learning a lot and really wants to be here and learn Spanish. P-days on Tuesdays are cool I guess. We taught a couple good lessons yesterday and committed one guy for baptism. He accepted. Pretty awesome.
Yea there was another earthquake. It was like 4 strong jerks then stopped. there were a couple other little ones I felt too.
Working hard...it's getting hotter, buy the past few days it was been unusually cool! like 70's!!! whooo! we have to take advantage of that, before it hits 100, then 110, then 120
O yeah, my b-day is coming up! I just bought 2 short sleeve white shirts. So I'm good on shirts. I have a lot of ties, but I could always go for a new tie. Hmm, I could use another pair of shoes. One pair is kinda falling apart, I need to glue it back. My other pair I've been wearing in the mean time. And they're getting worn. I could use a pair for when I go to church and stuff.
I don't have watch, I could use a nice modest watch. umm, sunglasses---but I'll get those, cause most don't fit my head , I have to buy some.
Well, yep
Love Elder Lewis
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks for the posts! I am glad to hear all the wonderful things been is doing and how he loves the gospel. Happy early Birthday! -Holly
ReplyDelete