12/14/20
I'm happy for Will and Jamie. Did he tell you their tithing miracle? Pretty cool. During the wedding, the house is going to be packed Mom! Then it's gonna be empty!! I remember when I was in college in Idaho. It was just you and Dad at home in NY right?! How was that? Bittersweet right ?! haha
That's a real good idea from those missionaries. Did you call one of the investigators?!?! Are the home teachers going by there mom? Are you doing your visiting teaching? It's really important. If the home teachers or visiting teachers aren't coming over. Make them. Tell them you want them to come over.
Home teaching here is so mediocre, that they're having us, the missionaries help with it...missionaries aren't supposed to do that. We have like 25 investigators, but it's been a little hard following up and all.
I've been reading a lot in the Book of Mormon, but in Spanish. I'm in Alma 31. There's just soo much stuff to learn from scriptures. Especially as a missionary, and also scriptures to use while you teach.
That's sad about Aunt Mabel. Was she the one we met in NC? Who gave me money for my mission?
Tell me when you want me to call home.
Love Elder Lewis
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment