Sunday, June 19, 2011

Pres. Donaldson

MTE--stands for Missionary Training Exchange. We get together as a zone and Pres. Donaldson instructs us and teaches us. Then we go out with "coaches"-- other missionaries. Then we have another day of instruction. It was pretty cool. We didn’t' get to coach or be coached this time though.

Anyways we always learn cool stuff. Pres. Donaldson knows a lot of stuff, he's probably the best teacher I’ve ever know. Lots of really cool doctrine. Lots and lots of patterns. Really cool patterns. Like...divine patterns. Really interesting. Now since I’ve been on my mission and stuff, and through the temple even. I really read the scriptures differently.

Our mission has done a bunch of pilot programs. One was DVD players. We had DVD players in our apt. like the portable car ones. We’d watch the Preach My Gospel DVD’s on 'em. But now they're allowing all missions to have them I think. so that's kinda cool.

Things are going good. We did go to the zoo, but my camera adapter thing wasn’t working. So sorry no pics.

We’re going to go play soccer and have a little bbq. Woo hoo, sounds fun.

Missionary work is awesome. I just need to sprint to the end!

Love, Elder Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment