Tiempo para compartir con nuestros familaries y amigos un momento agradable lleno de paz y alegria.
Feliz Navidad!
Como están? Hace frio acá en San Diego. Más o menos en los 50’s y 60’s. Jajá! Todavía estoy viviendo on la playa. Todavía estoy con el mismo compañero, en la misma área. Pero, estoy feliz con todo. Ha nevado allí en N.C.? Tenemos una chimenea en nuestro apartamento. Yo nunca jamás quería dejarme de mi apartamento. Abisme cuando van a cambiar casa.
Elder Benjamin Lewis
Rough translation:
Time to share with our family and friends a pleasant moment full of peace and joy.
Merry Christmas!
How are you? It's cold here in San Diego. More or less in the 50' s and 60' s. Oh yeah! Still I am living on the beach. Still I am with my companion, in the same area. But, I am still happy. Has it snowed there in N.C.? We have a chimney in our apartment. I never want to leave my apartment. I'll let you know when they are going to transfer me.
Elder Benjamin Lewis
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment