Happy New Year!
Can you believe it's 2010?!? I remember year 2000. I was in 5th grade. That was a good year. I really liked my teacher. I don't remember her name though. She would ask me how to pronounce words every once in a while. Cause she was Puerto Rican. Like "data" people say it differently. Anyways.
I'm 2 decades old! gross.
Yeah--it's 70 degrees outside! haha. Paradise. It's cold, then warm, then cold then warm. But it's been real warm the past week.
We find out who's getting transferred tomorrow. I'm nervous. 'cause I've been here and with the same companion for 3 transfers. Yea time flies. But I have to remember, it's not about me. It's about them. It's hard sometimes to just forget yourself. But I'm getting better at it. The natural man is so selfish. lol --I'm recognizing it though sometimes and make the change.
I don't want to leave this apt., or area, or branch and church. I've made a lot of friends here. It'll be hard to leave.
I would welcome a change though. Things get old. Mixing things up is for the best. Pray for me and the people here that I come across. Especially that their hearts may be softened and that they'll make time for us the missionaries.
Love, Elder Lewis
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment