I'm getting used to me new area. It's a lot a lot different. It's a small town of 22, 000 people instead of like 3.1 million in San Diego. Or the 350,000 in Chula Vista.
It's really flat. My area is pretty small because I'm on bikes. Even though I don't have a bike yet. I'm not gonna buy one. I'm gonna use one that's been left in the mission. I'm not very picky. and this area is peeeerfect for bikes. Perfectly flat and nice paved roads. I don't need a nice bike. I'll get one next week, when we go back to San Diego and go to the temple. Then I’ll get the package too.
The branch is starting next week. It's gonna be great. Busy busy busy though. We're covering the English ward and the Spanish branch. It's gonna get really busy, really fast. It's a big responsibility to be able to have this opportunity to open a new branch. Again. haha. It's gonna be awesome though. There are tons of less actives. That's all we've been doing. Cause b4, the Spanish wore headphones and there was a translator. Then they had their own class and stuff. Now everything will be in Spanish. "puro español"
Bueno, te quiero mucha mama
Todo está bien aquí. Adiós
Elder Lewis
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Brawley is where Jordan was working at a few weeks ago! He worked there, Imperial and Heber... which are all within 15/20 mins apart. I hope he gets to go back again, and maybe bump into you! Hope everything is going well for you, Take care.
ReplyDelete