Sunday, September 12, 2010

Noche De Hogar

Hola Everybody,

Wow ha estado bien hot aqui. Asi habla la gente a veces aqui. Bien spanglish.

Actually this past week has been crazy in terms of weather. There was a big lighting storm one night. Then the next day a huge hail and rain storm! No joke---we found hail larger than golf balls. Lots of people had broken car windows. Then the next day was way nice out. Like 80's 90's---really cool weather for these parts.

We went and did laser tag today for p-day. It was pretty fun.

Elder Araujo and I taught a lesson for a branch-wide family home evening. We taught a quick lesson on the plan of salvation with a little emphasis on temples. We showed on move from Mormon Messages: Why do Mormons Build Temples? The Noche De Hogar was really good. We had two investigators there. It was great, you would've thought they were members if you didn't know they were investigators. Needless to say they had a really good time.

Well I gtg I need to let my companion email. Les quiero mucho,
bye, Elder Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment