Hi,
Things are going well here. We are teaching a lot. More than I have in a long time. Sometimes we're too busy to study. But now we're starting to get things under control and into a schedule and routine. There are 3 people with baptismal dates. Yesterday was really really hot. I freeze water, or sometimes Gatorade before we go out. After we lock up the bikes and go into a lesson..., well the bikes sit in the sun for a half hour or more, when we leave and unlock the bike we can't even touch some of the parts, because they burn us. Especially sometimes the helmet and the clip. I can't pull back the breaks because they burn my fingers. yesterday it was 115, today it will be 120. But, don't worry we're prepared and smart. The trick is to find shade! Bike towards the shade! find the shade! We sweat a lot. I change my shirt like twice a day sometimes.
Yea it's pretty brutal outside in the sun. Pero hay que hacer lo que el Senor requiere. Estamos trabajando duro. Porfavor tell Evelyn thank you so much for her package. I never got to tell her. :) Also happy late late birthday. I've been busy :/ and have procrastinated writing people. I haven't had time...I"m learning a lot of Spanish again. Since my companion doesn't speak much English
O yeah, the new Preach My Gospel movies are out and in every mission now I think! I'm in it for like 2 seconds! haha. I heard they're going to put it on BYU TV.
Love, Ben
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment