Sunday, December 26, 2010

I'm in the video, ha, ha!

10/19/20
Hey, that mountain place is called Salvation Mountain. It's in a little boonie spooky town called Niland. Out in literally the middle of the desert.

Thats sooo cool the missionaries are gonna come over and show you guys the videos (Preach My Gospel). I know everyone in the movies. All the missionaries. Elder Moreno and I are buds. Elder Christensen and Hepworth and Sister Voyles are all still here on their missions. I was in Sister Voyles district for like 6 months. I was in the "Districts" zone. So I'm friends with ‘em all. They're all awesome missionaries.

Yea, I'm in the movies in two parts. You can see the back of my head in one part. But before that, the cameras are on Sis. Voyles and Zaldivar in the church. And I'm in the doorway. You can see me pretty clearly. haha.

My stitches healed ok. Yea I have a scar. I don't grow hair there anymore :/ and it's kinda red still--the skin.


Everything is good

Love, Elder Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment